In March 2015 Tim was invited by Sadler's Wells to curate an evening as part of their Wild Card programme. Wild Card is an initiative that gives young dancers, choreographers or producers the opportunity to present the work of their choice in the Lilian Baylis Studio, with support from the theatre.
★★★★★ - EQView
★★★★ - The Upcoming
- Curated by Tim Casson
- Produced by Eva Martinez, Robyn Cabaret and Emily Jameson at Sadler's Wells
- Production Management by Antony Hately and Roman Bezdyk
- Performed 17th & 18th March 2015
- Duration 2hrs
- Photography by Camilla Greenwell
- Supported by Arts Council England, Sadler's Wells, The Garrick Charitable Trust and The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation.
- Find out more about the cast and collaborators here...
Casson & Friends presented 5 works as part of the Wild Card evening:
Fiend by Casson & Friends (2014)
Copter by Nina Kov (2012)
Sonata in 3 Movements by Cornelia Voglmayr (2013)
The Dance WE Made 4 by Casson & Friends (2015)
First Contact by Casson & Friends (2015)
First Contact saw the creation of two brand new works, specially commissioned by Casson & Friends for the evening. Two pairs of artists were each given just two days to create a new collaborative work. The artists hadn’t worked together creatively before this project so the works were inspired by their First Contact.
For Dust You Are
Alisa Boanta (Filmmaker) & Robert Guy (Dancer / Choreographer)
Tim Van Eyken (Actor/Musician) & Dani B Larsen (Dancer / Choreographer)
IN THE PRESS