Selling Secrets Part 3 : Office (2015)
Read the full review here
- Choreographed and Directed by Tim Casson in collaboration with the public.
- Performed and Devised with Robert Guy, Katie Green and Justine Reeve
- Premiered at Purple HR, Bournemouth 6th - 8th August 2015
- Duration 40 Minutes
- Commissioned and Supported by Pavilion Dance South West
- Stories and Choreography Contributed by: Victoria, Duncan, Denise, Michael, Charlene, Yana, Sheila, David, Donna, Toby, Michelle, Holly, Alison and Danielle.
The trilogy concludes...
After unique performances at the iconic Wessex Hotel and characterful Winchester Pub, ‘Selling Secrets’ returns for a final instalment - in a Bournemouth Office...
Selling Secrets is a unique and intimate site-specific dance work. Created in just five days by Casson & Friends, in collaboration with members of the local community in Bournemouth, using their stories, ideas and choreographic suggestions. Selling Secrets: Office explores local peoples’ stories and experiences from the workplace, weaving them into a very special performance that is unique to each location.
BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO