The art of composing dances, planning and arranging the movements, steps, and patterns of dancers via the exchange of letters.
Choreospondance is a project that invites you to write a letter describing a dance performance that you would like to see!
Casson & Friends then bring as many of these ideas to life as possible in just one week - creating up to four brand new mini dance works!
The first Choreospondance took place in Aberdeen, Scotland as part of Citymoves' DanceLive Festival from 12th - 18th October 2015.
All of the performances were filmed and placed online, so that anyone can see their ideas brought to life wherever they are in the world!
- Created by Casson & Friends
- Commissioned by Citymoves Dance Agency for DanceLive 2015 in Aberdeen
- Supported by Creative Scotland, Aberdeen City Council, and Suttie Arts Space.
- Performed by Tim Casson, Martyn Garside, Nerea Gurrutxaga and Rachel Morgan
- Film by Paula Buškevica, Alexandra McGregor, Svetlana Panova and Martina Dybova
- Campaign Photography by Alisa Boanta
- Performance Photography by Sid Scott
- Performed in Aberdeen, Scotland 12th-18th October 2015
CHOREOSPONDANCE IS AVAILABLE TO TOUR
CONTACT TIM FOR MORE INFORMATION